Destination: D-Day beaches via the River Seine. Paris provides the end points surrounding five days in Normandy, and it was nice to see her again. The thrust of this trip was to visit historic landing sites a year before the 75th anniversary of the 1944 invasion. Bon voyage!
Two choices: Walk through the daily details and photographs or use the link that follows to browse images across the entire 7 days.
- Day 1: Paris Stroll, Posted Aug 5, 2018
- Day 2: Monet, Monet, Monet, Posted Aug 5, 2018
- Day 3: Abbeys and Honfleur, Posted Aug 5, 2018
- Day 4: D-Day Normandy coast, Posted Aug 9, 2018
- Day 5: Rouen Realism, Posted Aug 9, 2018
- Day 6: Napoleon Domicile, Posted Aug 10, 2018
- Day 7: Paris Redux, Posted Aug 11, 2018
Browse a slideshow of 40 captioned images from the above blog posts in the Paris and Normandy slideshow.